|Mandatory Disclosure||Updated on – 12.02.2019|
|1.||NAME OF THE INSTITUTION||MANGALMAY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY|
|Address||Plot No. 8, Knowledge Park-2, Greater Noida|
|Telephone||0120 – 2328400, 2328401|
|2.||NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE TRUST AND THE TRUSTEES||Mangalmay Foundation Trust|
|Address||C-116, Sector-39, Noida|
|3.||NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE DIRECTOR||Prof. (Dr.) PREETI MISHRA|
|4.||NAME OF THE AFFILIATING UNIVERSITY||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Address||Narayan Nagar, Sector 11, Jankipuram Extension,|
Lucknow, U. P.
|Members of the Board and their brief background||ANNEXURE- 1|
|Members of Academic Advisory Body||ANNEXURE- 2|
Frequently of the Board Meeting and Academic Advisory
in a year
|Organizational chart and processes||ANNEXURE- 3|
|Mechanism/ Norms and Procedure for democratic/ good Governance|
Process by which the relevant Code of Governance has been put in place
Codes of conduct for governing body members and institution staff
Appropriate procedures for internal audit and effective internal control
Clear and independent process for raising of, and
investigation into, complaints from students.
Procedures for Good Faith Reporting whereby employees may, in confidence, raise concern about possible irregularities in financial reporting or other matters with assurance of meaningful follow-up of matters raised in this way.
|Student Feedback on Institutional Governance/ Faculty performance|
(a) After each semester each student is given feedback form to be filled for the faculty who taught them.
(b) The faculty is graded on scale of 1 to 5 for each attribute.
|Grievance Redressal mechanism for Faculty, staff and students||ANNEXURE-4|
|Establishment of Anti Ragging Committee||ANNEXURE-5|
|Establishment of Online Grievance Redressal Mechanism||ESTABLISHED ON COLLEGE WEBSITE|
|Establishment of Grievance Redressal Committee in the Institution and Appointment of OMBUDSMAN by the|
|Establishment of Internal Complaint Committee (ICC)||ANNEXURE-7|
|Establishment of Committee for SC/ ST||ANNEXURE-8|
|Internal Quality Assurance Cell||ANNEXURE-9|
|Name of Programmes approved by AICTE||B.Tech.|
|Name of Programmes Accredited by AICTE||Nil|
|For each Programme the following details are to be given:|
|Number of seats||300|
Cut off marks/rank of admission during the last three years
|Campus placement in last three years with minimum salary, maximum salary and average salary|
Min salary- Rs. 18000/- Month
Max salary- Rs.50000/- Month
Average salary- Rs. 22000/- Month
|Branch wise list Faculty members:||ANNEXURE-10|
|Permanent Faculty: Student Ratio||1 : 20|
PROFILE OF DIRECTOR AND FACULTIES
|Details of fee, as approved by State Fee Committee, for the Institution||Rs. 75578/-|
|Time schedule for payment of fee for the entire programme||November|
|No. of Fee waivers granted with amount and name of|
MD ANAS AHMAD
|Number of scholarship offered by the Institution, duration and amount|
DIVYANSHI SHARMA – Rs 30,000/-
KM JANVI SINGH – Rs 30,000/-
UMANG KUMAR – Rs 30,000/-
RAHUL KUMAR – Rs 30,000/-
GANESH YADAV – Rs 40,000/-
MAHBOOB ALAM – Rs 30,000/-
MONALISA KAPRI – Rs 40,000/-
|Criteria for fee waivers||Students provided by AKTU |
|Estimated cost of Boarding and Lodging in Hostels||Rs. 84,000/- Per Annum|
|Number of seats sanctioned with the year of approval||2011-240, 2012-240, 2013-240, 2014-240, 2015-240, 2016-240, 2017-240, 2018-240|
|Number of Students admitted under various categories|
each year in the last three years
|Number of applications received during last two years for admission under Management Quota and number admitted||2016-105, 2017-122, 2018-150|
|Mention the admission test being followed, name and address of the Test Agency and its URL (website)|
SECTOR-11, JANKIPURAM VISTAR YOJNA,
|Number of seats allotted to different Test Qualified candidate separately (JEE/ UPSEE)||As per Govt. Rules|
|Calendar for admission against Management/vacant seats:||6 th JULY, 2018 TO 10th AUG, 2018|
|Last date of request for applications||10 AUG, 2018|
|Last date of submission of applications||10 AUG, 2018|
|Dates for announcing final results||12 AUG, 2018|
|Release of admission list (main list and waiting list shall be announced on the same day)||14 AUG, 2018|
|Date for acceptance by the candidate (time given shall in no case be less than 15 days)||30 AUGUST, 2018|
|Last date for closing of admission||1ST SEPTEMBER, 2018|
|Starting of the Academic session||8TH AUGUST, 2018|
|The policy of refund of the fee, in case of|
withdrawal, shall be clearly notified
|As per AICTE/ AKTU Norms|
|12.||CRITERIA AND WEIGHTAGES FOR ADMISSION|
|Describe each criterian with its respective weightages i.e. Admission Test, marks in qualifying examination etc||Marks in Standard XII- Min- 50%|
|Mention the minimum level of acceptance, if any||Marks in Standard XII- Min- 50%|
|Mention the cut-off levels of percentage and|
percentile score of the candidates in the admission test for the last three years
|Marks in Standard XII- Min- 50%|
|13.||LIST OF APPLICANTS|
|List of candidate whose applications have been received along with percentile/percentage score for each of the qualifying examination in separate categories for open seats. List of candidate who have applied along with percentage and percentile score for Management quota seats||ANNEXURE -11|
|14.||RESULTS OF ADMISSION UNDER MANAGEMENT SEATS/VACANT SEATS||Average 50 %|
|Composition of selection team for admission under Management Quota with the brief profile of members (This information be made available in the public|
domain after the admission process is over)
Director of the institute &
Two senior faculties with minimum 10 years experience
|Score of the individual candidate admitted arranged in order or merit||50% – 76%|
|List of candidate who have been offered admission||ANNEXURE -12|
|Waiting list of the candidate in order of merit to be operative from the last date of joining of the first list candidate||NIL|
List of the candidate who joined within the date, vacancy position in each category before operation of waiting list
|15.||INFORMATION OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND OTHER RESOURCES AVAILABLE|
|Number of Class Rooms and size of each||No. of classrooms-16 with average size of 70 sqm|
|Number of Tutorial rooms and size of each||No. of tutorial rooms-16 with average size of 35 sqm|
|Number of Laboratories and size of each||No. of classrooms-30 with average size of 70 sqm|
|Number of Drawing Halls with capacity of each||No. of drawing hall-01 size of 150 sqm approx|
|Number of Computer Centres with capacity of each||No. of computer centre-01 size of 150 sqm approx|
|Central Examination Facility, Number of rooms and capacity of each||N/A|
|Barrier Free Built Environment for disabled and elderly persons||Available|
|Occupancy Certificate||ANNEXURE -13|
|Fire and Safety Certificate||ANNEXURE -14|
Number of Library books
Library Books- 13401
National Journals – 24
e Journals – 36
List of National Journals
E Journals subscribed
National Journals – 24
International Journal- 3
e Journals – 36
|E- Library facilities||YES|
|Laboratory and Workshop||YES|
|List of Major Equipment/Facilities in each Laboratory/Workshop||ANNEXURE-15|
|List of Experimental Setup in each Laboratory/Workshop||ANNEXURE- 16|
|Internet Bandwidth||32 Mbps|
|Number and configuration of System||240 – Dual Core,4GB Ram, 1TB Hard Disk, 18.5 Inches Monitor|
|Total number of system connected by LAN||240|
|Total number of system connected by WAN||10|
|Major software packages available||MSDN, WINDOWS 10, WINDOWS- 7, JAVA, C++, ACROBAT|
|List of facilities available|
|Games and Sports Facilities||YES|
|Soft Skill Development Facilities||YES|
|Teaching Learning Process||Policy is Placed|
|Curricula and syllabus for each of the programmes as approved by the University||Syllabus Provided by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical|
|Academic Calendar of the University||ANNEXURE-17|
|Internal Continuous Evaluation System and place||YES|
|Student’s assessment of Faculty, System in place||YES|
|For each Post Graduate Courses give the|
|16.||ENROLLMENT OF STUDENTS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS||ANNEXURE-18|
|17.||List of Research Projects/ Consultancy Works||NIL|
|Industry Linkage||A full time Corporate Resource Division is working for establishing contacts with the industries for the|
purposes of Student Industrial Trainings, Internships, Guest lectures , Seminars, workshops & placements
|MoUs with Industries (min. 3)||ANNEXURE-19|
|18.||LOA AND SUBSEQUENT EOA TILL THE CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR||ANNEXURE-20|
AUDITED STATEMENT FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS
BEST PRACTICES ADOPTED, IF ANY
Best Practices Adopted
1. Admission : The first come first serve model of the institution provides equal opportunity for students on vacant seats irrespective of their caste, religion, gender and academic performance.
2. Fees : Admission to backward students on subsidized fee lower than University approved fee in selected courses helps the students from backward community to access their education.
3. Attendance: The Save a Year programme of the institute enables students with marginal attendance shortage to make up for the requirement by attending additional classes to avoid losing a year.
4. Earnings: The Earn while you Learn programme of the college encourages and provides opportunity to students to support themselves by taking part-time jobs along with studies.
5. Performance: The college conducts mentorship programmes to support students, faculty serve as mentors
6. Employability: A variety of certification programmes customized to suit the needs and requirements of students bridge the gap in curriculum based learning.
7. Improving proficiency: Group/team projects for the students particularly in Engineering increases their proficiency in developing various projects.
8. Motivation: Best project of the year is awarded with prize annually, to encourage the quality of research projects by the students.
9. Student Involvement: Student developed software is used for computerization of college library and related information system.
10. Collective Learning Subscription: Reading of business newspapers and regular weekly news review in groups encourages collective learning
11. Developing Service Mindedness: The institution encourages social service programmes involving students through its NGO.
12. Learning : Teaching Plan and study materials are prepared according to the syllabus with chapter end assignments in all courses and subjects.
13. Value addition: Apart from imparting learning through University curriculum, workshops, conferences, seminars, symposia etc. are conducted to provide value addition.
14. Extended facility Library and computer facility are kept open for extended hours till late evenings.
15. Feedback: Student feedback is treated as a valuable output and is collected through feedback form, suggestion box, open door policy etc.
16. Monitoring: Comprehensive performance management system for self evaluation and rating of faculty by students.
17. Coaching: In addition to regular internal examinations, a preparatory examination is conducted including entire portions in the syllabus with duration and question pattern exactly similar to the University examinations to give simulation experience.