- Adhere to the class timings, minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for appearing in end semester exams.
- Entry to the classroom is restricted without proper uniform including I-card and black leather shoes.
- Loitering, shouting, whistling and other such acts that cause nuisance are strictly prohibited.
- Eve-teasing, Ragging, alcoholism, taking drugs, smoking, tobacco chewing, pan parag, playing cards and other such unsocial acts will lead to immediate dismissal from the Institute.
- Usage of Gadgets like Mobile Phones, Walkman, Radio, etc. are not allowed inside the classrooms.
- Switch-off fans/tube lights/projector when not in use.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited
- It is compulsory to gracefully wear the institute prescribed uniform dress .
- All students are advised not to possess and wear precious and costly jewellery .
- Your dressing must not reflect or hurt religious sentiments of other students.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the library.
- For overdue of books, fine will be charged @Rs 5/- per day per book.
- Reference books shall not be issued and are to be read in the reading room/ Library.
- Damaged /partially damaged books will be considered as lost books and will be charged full cost of book.
COMPUTER LAB RULES:
- Save your work in your personal pen drive.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the computer lab.
- Internet facility should be used for educational purpose only. Don’t open other websites.
- Students are not permitted to install, modify or delete any software on lab computers.
- All payments are on cash basis, no credit allowed.
- You should display good behavior and conduct in cafeteria or canteen area.
- Causing damage to furniture, crockery or cutlery will be charged accordingly.
- Male students shall have no entry into the Girls Hostel & vice-versa.
- Accommodation to outstation students will be on priority basis i.e. first come first serve.
- Any damage to hostel property and violations of rules will result in expulsion/rustication.
- Consumption of cigarettes, liquor, drugs and intoxicants in any form is strictly prohibited.
- Possession of fire arms, khukhri, knife-having blade length in excess of three inches, explosives of any kind, such items(acid, poison etc.) is strictly prohibited.
- Use of cooking, electric appliances, room heaters / coolers is strictly prohibited.
- Playing loud music enough to cause disturbance to his/her neighbor is prohibited.
- Violations of these rules will result in expulsion/rustication.