GUIDANCE FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS
The institute has a Training and Placement Cell which provides guidance and gives support to the students in preparing for the competitive exams. Programs related to various competitive examinations are informed on a regular basis for the benefit of students. Under the Career Guidance of the college the students are encouraged to appear in such competitive examinations through the following activities:
- Students are made aware of UPSC, various core companies, LIC, Bank, Railway competitive examinations etc.. They are duly guided to get through such examinations
- Students are made aware of competitive exams like GATE,GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, CAT, etc
- The college library has been the subscriber of Career Guidance dailies and periodical magazines. Thus, it becomes handy and easy for the aspiring students
- Reference books for such competitive examinations are also available in library
- The institute supports the students by conducting guest lectures and lectures on aptitude by the internal faculty and external experts
- The college is giving guidance for GATE examination for the interested students
- Academic experts are invited to interact with the students during Guest Lectures, Workshops and Seminars regarding various career options available, how to select suitable field, required training, attending mock interviews etc
- Industry Experts are invited to share their experience , to update about the industry needs & wants and industry work practices with the students
- Internships and Industrial visits are arranged to the students to understand the corporate culture and business practices
- Value added courses and workshops are conducted by the industry experts to enhance the employability skills of the students
SOFT SKILL DEVELOPMENT
The College has a team of Career Guidance Cell exclusively for developing soft skills of the students. Soft skill training programs are periodically conducted with internal resource persons and external experts. Our students are trained through external corporate training agencies. They are trained in C, Java(core & advance), Android, Python, web development (HTML/CSS,PHP). Training & Placement Cell regularly conducts Group Discussions, Seminars, Workshops and Orientation programs. Mock Interviews and Mock Group Discussions are conducted to identify and improve the skill set of the students.
The College serves the basic education needs of one and all .Remedial coaching is provided for weak students to help them in academics from 4 to 5:30 pm after college working hours . Weak students are identified on the basis of their performance in the internals, quiz, assignment etc., prior to University examinations so as to take preventive measures to attain good pass percentage. Special coaching classes are conducted for the students in subjects with high failure rates. Students are provided with special study material, 5 year previously asked questions unit wise(answers for short type & long questions) to ensure minimum pass for weak students, Make up tests are held to assess their learning after taking remedial classes.
Orientation programs on the basics of Science, Mathematics, introduction about computer hardware components & their assembling are conducted to bridge the gap between Intermediate and Engineering., for the new entrants and for the lateral entry students after joining the college.
YOGA AND MEDITATION
The students are the building block of a better future, as they learn to gain knowledge in the premises of college and then utilizing their wisdom in making a better nation in the later part of their life. Yoga and Meditation can contribute directly to improve mental focus and concentration among students. It involves long, deep, slow breathings, as well as the coordination of mental concentration. Yoga combines strength and flexibility exercises with relaxation and meditation.