Industry Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC)
As technologies change rapidly, retraining and updating continuously are becoming major challenges facing every country today. IIIC supplement classroom learning with on-field exposure which strengthen the industry institute linkage, which provides the direct exposure to latest technologies and work experience. IIIC is the nodal point of contact for companies seeking to consultancy, sponsored R & D projects, industrial and academic trainings and to establish a fruitful relationship with CMREC. This will have great bearing on the Engineering Curriculum, exposure of industrial atmosphere to engineering students and subsequent placement of young graduating engineers in industries across the country. IIIC also prepares engineering students for jobs in multinational companies, by exposing them to newer technologies and engineering methodologies. This bridges the gap between industry and the academic institute.
- Developing close links between Industry-Institute for conducting joint research work
- Faculty exchanges between industry and academia
- Identifying the present day requirements for professionals to meet the future demands
- Publishing and issuing technical bulletins newsletter and course material with latest technological developments
- Organizing seminars, symposium, exhibitions and workshops with joint participation of industrial experts and institute departments