The MOU is intended to recognize the general basis for a cooperative and a collaborative working relationship between the two parties. The purpose of MOU is to have mutual intentions to jointly work on projects required for industries and research needs, with learned faculty and promising students, jointly agree to exchange their expertise for mutual benefit and growth, on the areas specified below:
- Industrial Visits
- In-plant Training & special Technical Training to make the students industry-ready
- Guest Lectures
- Mini Projects and Main Project Work
- Research & Development
- Placements & Internships
- Establishing Advanced Labs
1. Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Technical Poster Making on 11.12.2021
- MEGA Conference on 03.12.2021
2. PRUTOR.AI (Robust Results Pvt. Ltd.)
3. Institute For Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP)
4. RED HAT
5. Excelsior Education Pvt. Ltd.
6. Vardhaman Recruiters
7. Seven-Seas Services
8. United Resources Services Pvt. Ltd.
9. Academy of Convention, Trade Fair Event Research Management (ACTERM)
14. GEH Research LLP Search Technologies
15. Electronic and ICT Academy at IIT Kanpur
17. Humbot Pvt. Ltd.
18. Cloud Kanpur Pvt. Ltd.
19. IBM Skills Build.
20. Appwars Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
21. Karyika Creations LLP.
22. Skill Oxide IT Pvt. Ltd.
23. Atal Incubation Centre-BIMTECH.